UIAA - ICC - 1, P. Perotti - 10143 Torino - Italy
tel +393356989969 fax +39 011 746744 e-mail: email@example.com
2-nd Speed WORLD CUP 2002
YEKATERINBURG , Russia MAY 22
Climbing Federation of Russia 8 Luzhnetskaya Nab., Moscow, 119992, Russia, tel/fax: + 7 095 725 47 04
Organisers 29 Mira Str, Yekaterinburg, 620078, Russia, tel/fax: + 7 3432 45 88 62 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Person in-charge Evgeny LEVIN, e-mail: email@example.com
2. PARTICIPATION: 3 male and 3 female competitors each country (6+6 host country) + (10 men + 10 women Speed World Cup ranking 2001) + Supplementary Lists
IMPORTANT: In order to get Russian visas in time and minimize the prices,
please send the following information as soon as possible:
3. Date of birth
6. Passport No, Expiry Date
7. Team status (climber, coach, manager, physiotherapist)
8. Name of the firm where person is working.
9. Firm address, phone, fax
10. Post in the firm.
11. City where visa will be received.
12. Arrival date in Russia and Departure date from Russia.
NOTE: Please send us your address as well as fax number where you can get an invitation!
3. TRAVEL DETAILS: by plane: Fly to Yekaterinburg KOLTSOVO Airport.
Note: Further information about most convinient flights will be sent to all Teams ASAP.
All teams will be met in Airport and transported to the Hotel. All participants will be provided with free transport during the competitions.
4. APPLICATIONS: the enclosed Application Forms shall be sent to:
ICC - 1, P. Perotti - 10143 Torino - Italy - fax: +39011746744 - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
and copy to:
Organising Committee 29 Mira Str, Yekaterinburg, 620078, Russia,
tel/fax: + 7 3432 45 88 62 e-mail: email@example.com
DEADLINE: April 30 th 2002.
VERY IMPORTANT We remind that:
a) Those competitors for whom their belonging Federations have not applied for an International License, will NOT be allowed to compete.
b) Deadlines for registration of competitors, as reported in the competition information
sheets distributed by the ICC, must be respected by each member federation.
Registrations after the deadlines are subject to the relevant extra fee.
c) Competitors registration fees will be charged to the member federation, if registered competitors do not attend the event without informing the ICC within 10 days prior to the event itself (considering the 1st day of competition).
5. PRIZES: According to ICC Standards.
1) Hotel ISET *** (the same Hotel like in 1996)
Apartments : 3 rooms (from 2 to 4 beds) 120 $ per night
Apartments : 2 rooms (2 beds) 100 $ per night
Single room 60 $ per person per night, including breakfast.
Double bed room 40 $ per person per night, including breakfast.
2) Hotel EURASIA * (Toilet, shower, TV, Telephone)
Single room (5 rooms only) 25 $ per person per night, including breakfast.
Double room (no limits) - 20 $ per person per night, including breakfast.
Deadline for the reservation April 17 th.
7. COMPETITION VENUE: DIRIGABL Trade City 17, Shwartsa Str., Yekaterinburg (www.dirigabl.ru)
8. ON SITE INFORMATION: Tuesday, May 21 st, from 17.00 to 18.00 at the competition venue, conference room.
9. TECHNICAL MEEETING: Tuesday, May 21 st, 19.00 at the competition venue, conference room.
IMPORTANT: from 2002, registration procedures at the competition will happen at the closure of the isolation zone only. Starting orders will be available on the web site (www.icc-info.org) a few days before the event.
10. COMPETITION WALL: USTU-UPI Height: 13,5 m. Width: 8 m. Overhanging: 1,5 m
11. PROVISIONAL PROGRAMME:
Wednesday May 22 nd:
10.00 Isolation opening
11.00 Isolation closing
11.30 Women Routes Demonstration & Observation
12.00 Men Routes Demonstration & Observation
13:00 Women Start
14.00 Men Start
18.00 Opening Ceremony
Speed Final Round
19.00 Women & Men Start
21.00 Awarding Ceremony